How to use Samsung smart switch
If you decide to switch to newly released Samsung Galaxy devices, then how do you plan to migrate your old device data to new galaxy devices? Yes, you're right. Today, Samsung Smart Swatch is the fastest way to get the most up-to-date data migration data available in the market. So that's why you come here to know lots of information about how to use smart switch.
Are you fed up to find a way to use this mobile app? All Right, here is the best methods to use as a solution for data transfer.
1. How to Use this mobile application in Android to Android
- You are the guys who Switching from an Android device; you can use the app on the both Android device to transfer data through Wi-Fi Direct.
- First, you need to install app on both Android device by downloading it from smartswitchpc.com
- Open the installed the app and then select the 'Sending device' option on your old device and also select the 'Receiving device' option on your new device.
- Press connect button on both devices to list of items that you what transfer.
- Finally, you can easily transfer data between current Android device to new Galaxy devices without any data loss.
2. How To Use this in iOS to Android
If your old device is an iOS, then you can use two methods of transfer your data from an iOS device to the new Galaxy device.
One option is you can transfer data through an Apple iCloud account.
- Backup your iPhone's data to iCloud
- Install the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy device and select 'iOS device.
- Then insert your iCloud account email ID and password in the app.
- Now select the content whatever data you want to transfer and hit the 'Import' button on your Galaxy device.
- Next, install similar apps on your iOS device and start the data transfer process between the current iOS device to new Galaxy devices.
Second option is you can use a USB OTG cable or a USB cable to connect your Galaxy and iOS devices.
- Download and install this app on your Galaxy device
- Using USB OTG cable connect the iPhone to the new Galaxy device
- Open the app and then select the 'Trust' option in your iPhone's pop-up menu.
- Now select all the content what you want to transfer and hit the 'import' button on your Galaxy device.
- Finally, install similar apps on your iOS device and start the data transfer process between the current iOS device to new Galaxy devices.
3. How to use this mobile app in PC to Android
- Now you can transfer your important data through desktop client.
- Download and Install this on your PC.
- Connect your old device to the PC and back up your whole data in the old Galaxy device.
- Now connect the new Galaxy device to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- Open the application and Restore from the backup file into the new Galaxy device.